June 05, 2017

My Favorite Things June Release Countdown | Day 2

Hello and welcome to day 2 of the My Favorite Things June release countdown! Over the next five days we'll be sharing peeks at all of the new products with various cards and projects using the new stamps and Die-namics! :)

For today's card I really wanted to make a rainbow with the new Tiny Hearts Brights 6x6 paper pad. I love MFT's paper pads and the new little heart pattern is so fun! 


I used the Bold Stripes Cover-up Die-namics and cut it from white cardstock. I then took the same die and ran it through my die-cutting machine with 7 different colours from the paper pad so I could add all of the strips back into the opening once I had it adhered to  Grout Gray card base.


Once I had all of the pattern strips adhered, I stamped, coloured and diecut an owl from the For Owl You Do stamp set. I stamped a greeting onto a diecut sentiment strip from the new Stitched Fishtail Sentiment Strips Die-namics and then I adhered both of them to the card. 

Make sure to head over to the MFT blog today (and all week) to see all of the new products and more samples using them from the design team. All of the new products will officially be available in the MFT online store on Tuesday June 6th at 9pm EST!

See you tomorrow for more countdown fun!!

Supplies

8 comments:

Joanne MacKenzie said...

Very nice card. Love the little owl.

Purple Princess said...

So cute!!

Elaine said...

Love the design of your card.

BeverlyBL said...

Yep. I love those tiny hearts but I think I'll have to have both books.

Dee said...

Fun use of the small heart rainbow paper to fill in the die cut's stripes- they highlight you cute Indian BEAR!

Kleri said...

Beautiful card!Thank you for sharing

Unknown said...

Great use of the heart paper!!!

Barb Ghig said...

I love how the owl pops against your background! Such a cute card!!!