July 19, 2017

My Favorite Things | Sketch Challenge #342

Hello and welcome back. Today I have a card to share for the newest sketch challenge at the MFT challenge blog. I love having a sketch as a starting point to create a card - it makes it easy to grab some supplies and create! :-)

For my card I used the Seaside Seagulls stamp set to create a fun water/sky scene that follows the basic design of the sketch.


Once I had the background scene created, I was easily able to add my cute littel birds and the rock and seaweed from the Mermazing stamp set. 

I cut the stitched panel diagonally to recreate the design of the sketch and then I inked the top with the Mini Cloud Edges stencil to create the sky and I added Peacock Feathers Distress ink to the bottom to create the water. 


I stamped the sentiment in the water with black ink and then I adhered all of the images to complete the panel. I finished to card by adhering the panel to a top foldng Grout Gray card base.

Make sure to head over to the challenge blog here to join in and create a card based on this weeks sketch. There is a weekly giveaway of $50 for those who take part! :-)

Thanks for stopping by! :-)