September 04, 2017

My Favorite Things September Release Countdown - Day 2

Hello and welcome back. It's day 2 of the My Favorite Things September release countdown and today I have two cards to share using the new Modern Trees stamp set. I love this set because there are so many fun deisgns and techniques you can do with it since its a layering stamp set.

I created two cards showing the four seasons on each of the cards using two different designs and two different inking techniques.


I used the Stitched Square STAX Die-namics on both of my cards to create individual sqaures for each of the seasons.  For the first card I stamped 4 trees changing the leaves for the seasons and on the second card I stamped the tree once in the center of 4 squares that had differnet ink colours to represent the seasons.






I created both of these cards for the September release class so stay tuned tomorrow night for a PDF download of the class along with a video sharing how I created both of my cards.

See you tomorrow for more countdown fun!  :-)

8 comments:

janetlamkin said...

Very creative use of this stamp set to show all the seasons of the year. Great cards.

Kleri said...

Very creative CAS designs!Lovely cards!Thank you for sharing :)

Dee said...

Two great cards showing off the wonderful modern trees and their many uses!

Pennie said...

You always are the best! Love your creativeness and inspiration!

Queen Mary said...

Love the sentiment with the trees!

lritchie said...

Great card, love how you have shown the seasons on the card, both are beautiful!

Purple Princess said...

Love the trees!!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Very nice cards. And lovely color combo.