October 01, 2017

My Favorite Things October Release Countdown | Day 3

Hello and welcome back to the My Favorite Things October release countdown. Today we're sharing projects created with the new Dashing Deer stamp set and the snow globe collection that was a part of the previous card kit. 

For my cards today I used the new Dashing Deer stamp set and created two winter themed cards using the adorable deer images from this set.


For my first card, I created a winter scene using the Birch Trees dies and one of the deer images along with the cute bunny image from the stamp set.  I created the scene with an inked background, and then I added the birch trees and a snow hill that I die cut using the Stitched Snow Drift Die-namics.


For my second card, I used the other deer image and created a scene using the Starry Circle Die-namics.  I love creating a scene on a circle element.


I adhered the birch trees to the side of the scene and added the sentiment to the top right of the card stamped on a sentiment banner.


Thank you so much for joining me for day 3 of the countdown! 
See you tomorrow for more countdown fun! :) 

10 comments:

A Tad Bit Off said...

Love the bunny!!

Dee said...

Two beautiful and interesting deer forest cards with an inspired use of the diagonal paper!

Dee said...

Two beautiful and interesting deer forest cards with an inspired use of the diagonal paper!

buzzn2scrap said...

Love the birch trees in both, but the 1st deer looks like he's ready to dash !

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

These cards are truly lovely!

Billie A said...

Oh I love the layouts and the darling images. Great cards. Love them

Kleri said...

Gorgeous cards!Very sweet and perfect for Christmas!

Purple Princess said...

Super sweet cards!!

Helen said...

These woodsy scenes are so delightful for these critters and sentiments. tfs

Wei said...

I've got the birch trees since they were release, but I never used them. If think they will be shown on my X'mas card with the seers. Thanks for sharing.