December 28, 2017

My Favorite Things Color Challenge 84

Hello and welcome back! Today I have a card to share with the newest MFT color challenge. As soon as I saw this week's colours, I knew I wanted to use the blues and create something with water.

I decided to use the Seaside Seagulls stamp set (one of my favourites!) and create a scene with some stamping and my Copic markers.

I stamped the seagulls and the rock under the seagull in the water (from the Mermazing stamp set) onto my card stock panel and didn't ink the bottom portion of the images so it would look like they were in the water. Once I had the images stamped, I coloured the rest of my scene with Copic markers.


I drew the rock in the front by hand and added in some sand at the bottom of the scene. I used the remaining yellow and orange from this week's challenge and coloured in the seagull's beaks with a mix of the two.

I completed the card by stamping the sentiment in the sky area with black ink.

You can check out this week's color challenge and see more ideas from the design team here.
Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies

2 comments:

Purple Princess said...

beautiful coloring! I love the water!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Awesome coloring job !